All members have access to a range of support services to help with day-to-day operations, services include, but are not limited to, the following classifications of support:
Vital assistance in fulfilling project requirements
- Prepare project management documents.
- Follow-up on project progress and highlight risks and slow points.
- Schedule stakeholder meetings.
- Develop and maintain the project library along with filing, recording,
and reporting systems.
Essential daily office processes
- Book flights/transportation/accommodation.
- Create and bind folders and documents.
- Print, copy, scan, and translate documents.
- Receive and forward messages, calls, mail, and fax.
- Design spreadsheets.
- Manage calendars and set appointments.
- Publish newsletters.
- Manage reports (design and development services).
An array of on-demand services for any business need
- Schedule, book, and arrange meetings; take meeting minutes.
- Manage agendas and organize meetings.
- Handle customer inquiries.
- Conduct market research.
- Order office supplies.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide virtual representation.
- Gather research.
- Analyze data and generate reports.
- Distribute, collect, and report questionnaires and surveys.
Specialized services aiding companies with legal documents and forms
- Draft and review legal documents.
- Draft and develop oﬃcial letters.
Document creation, validation, and interpretation
- Enter data.
- Create and edit documents.
- Proofread documents.